Christine on HGTV

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SHORT CIRCUITZ TV
Ok ya'll here's the latest fun site I've found from watching MTV TR3S! Nick Cannon has created a new (new to me) show call Short Circuitz TV and I caught an episode of it that had me falling out!! You can check out the website http://shortcircuitz.mtv.com/ to see all the various parodies, sketches, commercials etc. because some of them are really pretty good.

Here 's the official blurb about the show: Which I already said...

"Fans of Nick Cannon's earlier series, "Will N' Out," will recognize his signature comedy style in this unpredictable blend of celebrity impersonations, parodies of commercials, TV shows and news broadcasts and other comedy sketches."

The posted video clip, "No More Drama" was my favorite and stars actress Tamala Jones as Mary J. Blige. You know Tamala from "Two Can Play That Game", " Next Friday", "The Brothers"...she's appeared in every movie and tv show (the list goes on and on).

The subject matter is hilarious and so true for some women, and I'm glad somebody finally said it!! That's right....NO MORE STAINS...I can't take it no more.

The other posted clip I love is Simmons & Simmons. It features a Russell Simmons and Richard Simmons crime fighting duo that will leave you in stitches. This is adult comedy at it's finest!! I've never seen "Will N' Out" but I love Short Circuitz...good job Nick!!














Yea that's my boy, we be kickin' it like that......(yea right!!)

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW