Christine on HGTV

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FAIRIE, FAERIE BEAUTIFUL!!



Here is a book I found 3 years ago featuring fashions for Faeries. "Fairie-ality" from the House of Ellwand by David Ellwand (Photographer), Eugenie Bird, David Downton (Illustrator), used earthly materials from the forest to create exquisite haute couture fashions.



















Each outfit is described in detail and features its Faerie character.

The book ended with the culmination of photos of the wedding attire for the Queen Mother and all the Faeries in the forest, as they were attending the wedding of the Faerie Princess to her Faerie Prince. It is pure enchantment.

I have never forgotten this book because it showed me how creative one can be without using expensive materials....all you need is a little (or alot) of imagination.

PAPER COUTURE

So take a look at these incredible paper creations by Danish fashion designer Violise Lunn. (My thanks to "Ullabenulla" site for the name of the designer)

Ghostly or Heavenly bodies!















Just devine! And you know I love (me) some shoes!! :0)

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW