Christine on HGTV

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BETTER TV

I just found yet another cool website for us DIY'ers to use as a resource for our fashion and craft fanaticism. Better TV is an online webshow that features videos on cooking, fashion, home repair, crafts etc. It's so cool.

I tell you, a girl could sit and watch this kind of stuff all day long and just go bananas with all the projects offered. One day soon I keep telling myself.

The internet has been such a blessing to me and this is one of the reasons why. Where else can you find information on your favorite subjects right at your fingertips - besides the library. The difference is, you do not have to read anything, or make copies. You can just watch TV, as it were, and keep going back to it again and again.

I love my HGTV, but Better TV has hit the spot with this kind of webshow. Perhaps other cable shows with websites will follow suit. It's instant gratification and awareness through this entertainment medium.

So I'm happy as can be that I've found you Better TV....you are definitely Better For Me!

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW