Christine on HGTV

Monday, April 26, 2010


BLUE SIX

I was shopping for shoes this weekend and went downtown Los Angeles to check out some cool boutiques I saw a few months ago. I went into this one boutique and was grooving to what I was hearing on their sound system. I "had" to know who the artist was, so the sales girl gave me the 411 and today I bought the album on line. Yeah!! The song playing was "Sweeter Love"by Blue Six.
This music is considered "Electronic/ Techno/House Music " but I don't care...it takes me away with it's ethereal beats and soothing melodies. The vocalist is so awesome too.

Here's the bio on the creator of Blue Six:
Musician, producer and remixer Jay Denes, better known as Blue Six, was born in Newark, NJ. After moving to N.Y.C., the newcomer failed to get seriously involved in the local music scene until hip-hop producer Bob Power hooked him up with Dave Boonshoff. Jay Denes began working on his own freestyle project soon after naming himself Blue Six. Released by Naked Music, his debut full-length record called Beautiful Tomorrow delivered a mix of electronic music, soulful pop, and smooth jazz, featuring contributions from multi-instrumentalist Marc Anthony Jones. ~ Drago Bonacich, All Music Guide

I'm loving what I'm hearing on this album, "Beautiful Tomorrow." I love it when I find gems like this.

No comments:

BEZEM Y MAI LAN FASHION SHOW